Local Halloween Activities in Dearborn, Livonia and Canton
Are you searching for local Halloween Activities and excitement for your family? We have you covered with just a few ideas in our Metro area. Make the most of Michigan’s fall season and check out these fun adventures and night’s out!
Local Halloween Activities – Dearborn, Michigan
No list would be complete without highlighting Hallowe’en at Greenfield Village. This is an amazing event put on for many of the weekends throughout October. You just never know what you will find at this magical event!
- Address: 20900 Oakwood Blvd., Dearborn
- Phone: 313-982-6001
- Times: 6:30-9 p.m. Fridays-Saturdays, 6:30-8 p.m. Thursdays and Sundays (check their website or call to confirm times and activities)
- Cost: $16/entry, free/under 2, $6/parent
There are literally thousands of carved jack-o’-lanterns lighting an amazing path! Your family will trick-or-treat right through the village! You will pass several costumed characters at this amazing annual Halloween celebration. You need to register for this event.
Local Halloween Activities – Livonia, Michigan
Take your family to the Wilson Barn Pumpkin Fest! Centrally located to many of our homes, this is conveniently located in Livonia!
- Address: Wilson Barn, 29350 W. Chicago Road, Livonia
- Times: 10 a.m.-7:30 p.m. weekdays, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. weekends (we recommend double checking their website for specific activities and times)
- Cost: free/admission, $1/haunted barn, fees/some activities
This annual fest offers fresh pumpkins, cornstalks and gourds for sale. Even more exciting, there are pony rides, hayrides, a haunted barn, crafts and much more!
Local Halloween Activities – Canton, Michigan
If you live in Canton, don’t miss their Annual Trick or Treat Parade! This is a wonderful family event located right in the heart of Canton!
- Address: Summit On The Park
- Times: October 28, 2016, 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Cost: Pre-sale Tickets Only (available at the Summit on the Park) Oct. 1 – 27: Members $5 / Residents $6 Per Child Oct 15 – 27: Non-Residents $10 Per Child
It’s time to show off your Halloween costume while you travel along collecting goodies and surprises! Each child must have a ticket to participate. Proof of residency will be required to purchase tickets; a limit of 10 tickets per purchaser.
Have a safe and happy Halloween with your friends, family and neighbors!